2019 Fall Social & Awards Celebration
October 16th ~ New England Aquarium, Boston
Thank you for joining us to celebrate each of our successes in 2019! Attendees learned about the impact of waste in the aquatic ecosystem and how proper recycling can help!
Every year, the Celebration brings together municipal representatives, key decision makers from local and state government, recycling industry representatives, recycling enthusiasts and other organizations to network and look to the coming year. Be sure to be part of this diverse crowd and begin discussions of addressing real world issues with practical solutions, especially this year with the growing challenges faced by all due to China National Sword.
MassRecycle will present awards to five outstanding winners:
- Business category winner is Sabrina Auclair, founder of Unpacked Living
- Individual category winner is Lorenzo Macaluso, director of client services at Center for EcoTechnology
- Institutional/University category winner is Claudine Ellyin, Environmental Health, Safety and Sustainability officer at Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Municipal category winner is Edward Gilbert, Environmental Health Supervisor at Town of Brookline MA
- Public Servant category winner is Brooke Nash, Branch Chief at Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Nominating for an Award
Each year, MASSRECYCLE solicits nominations for the Annual Recycling Awards that recognize outstanding achievements in and contributions towards recycling, reuse, and waste reduction in Massachusetts. Want to celebrate your favorite recycler? Click here for the 2020 Annual Recycling Awards.