2020 Recycling Award Nominations
MassRecycle is soliciting nominations for the 25th Annual Recycling Awards that recognize outstanding achievements in and contributions towards recycling, reuse, and waste reduction in Massachusetts. Awards will be presented at the MassRecycle 2020 Recycling Conference on October 29 at the Sheraton Framingham.
How to Apply:
Fill out the nomination application by September 1, 2020. No exceptions! Nominations must adhere to the word and attachment limits. MassRecycle reserves the right to completely disqualify a nomination or disregard materials that fail to meet the stated guidelines or that are submitted after September 1, 2020.
- Individual – Presented to an individual who deserves special recognition for contributing to recycling, reuse and/or waste reduction in Massachusetts through leadership, sharing knowledge with others, or other avenues.
- Municipal – Presented to a municipality that has developed an outstanding municipal recycling program. Recycling Dividends Program metrics encouraged. Innovation, leadership and/or overcoming political obstacles highly weighted.
- Institution/University – Presented to an employee, student, educational, healthcare, government, nonprofit, or other organization or facility that has developed and is operating an outstanding recycling, reuse and/or waste reduction program.
- Business – Presented to a traditional business that has developed and operates an outstanding recycling/waste reduction program that increases recycling and/or reduces waste generated by their business.
- Public Servant – Presented to a politician or government official that has demonstrated great leadership in pushing forward waste reduction, reuse and recycling in the Commonwealth through implementation of innovative programs or legislation.
Check out last year’s Awards Celebration at the Fall Social, held at the New England Aquarium.